01908 803773 
Who needs an Annual Heating Service Agreement? 
If you own your own home, you should have some sort of cover for your heating system – Although you should first check that your boiler is not included in your home insurance, as some policies do offer this. 
If you rent your home, you do not need any central heating cover – this is for your landlord to organise. However, you should discuss the terms of their landlord boiler protection policy with them when moving in, just in case you have to use it during your tenancy. 


12 months contract 
Direct debit 
Annual Service / Landlord Check 
Unlimited call outs 
No Excess 
Full parts & Labour 
Priority service 
All central heating controls 
All heating system pipework 
Boiler Parts 
What is not included? 
Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions before signing up for a Heating Service Agreement. Please refer to the FAQs page for more answers. 
External damage i.e. Fire damage 
Any damage to the property from a water leak to the system 
Blockages in the system 
Non-accessible pipes 
Legislation change of the gas safety regulations 
If the boiler requires a part that is no longer commercially A&A Gas Service are not responsible for replacing the boiler. However, A&A Gas Service can provide you an alternative at a discount of £500 . You the customer will only have to pay for the price of the boiler and associated parts but not the cost of fitting and labour. 
Damage caused by someone else you might have used to repair your boiler 

£18 per Month 

Register to sign up for an Annual Heating Service Agreement and we will do the rest. 

 This form is an applicationn for a Service Agreement between your self and A&A Gas Service to pay £18 per month for your property for a minimum 12 month Contract. 

Please fill out this form and one of our team members will call you to arrange a survey. 
We can offer our services for multiple rented properties. If you would be interested in finding out more about our multiple property plans simply call us on 01908 803773 or email enquiries@aandagas.com 

Frequently Asked Questions 

Frequently Asked Questions 

Click to reveal 
If you have monthly cover then no, you will receive unlimited call outs, however, if you do not have a contract with us then you call outs will be subject to the normal hourly rate (bank holidays and extreme weather conditions may result in an increase in the hourly rate, which you will be advised of before the appointment). 
Your cover will start from the moment we receive your first payment. 
It is a rolling monthly contract, with a minimum of one year. 
Your boiler must be: 
- Owned by you and used for personal and non-business purposes only (for the avoidance of doubt products located in leased-out domestic homes are eligible); 
- In good working order and under 20 years old when you take out the plan; and 
- Located in the UK 
Your boiler cannot be: 
- A warm air unit; 
- A commercial or industrial grade boiler/controls; or 
- Located on a boat or in a mobile home. 
Note: each heating cover plan only applies to a single boiler. Any additional boilers would need to be looked after by a separate plan. 
If you have any questions just give us a call on 01908 803773 and we will be happy to answer them 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings